Monday 12 September 2016

Hello September, let's do this!


Long time no see friends but I am back for good, promise! If there is one thing I am obsessed, over the past cuple years, that is embracing season changes. As much as summer months are my favourite, living under the heat makes me impatient for the fall months. Yellow, orange, brown leaves, spicy latte coffees from Starbucks and cosy knit jumpers have some osrt of their own magic!
And so, on that note, today I am sharing my favourite things to do this time of the year.

WHY I LOVE SEPTEMBER SO MUCH::

-It's not as hot as in summer and ice-creams are still around.
-A dose of fresh air and rain, is so much more refreshing that heatwaves.
-Countryside walks with the puppy!
-Evening afternoon tea in the garden with friends
-pumpkin pies!

So, not tell me friends, what makes September special to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!
If you follow me leave your blog link and I will follow back
kisses

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign