Sunday 13 July 2014

Wishlist // Now is the time to..

We are running halfway till the end of summer-the thought of it itself makes me feel somehow weird-so I figured of doing a list with all the things we can do...because now is the right time to...


{shop the look: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6}
WEAR // stripes and midi skirts

EAT // Black tea velvet cake
PLACE // vanilla scented candles in the porch

HAVE // flowers in your hair

CARRY // your make up and cosmetics around with style



NEVER  be late..
....for another summer party!

Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. That skirt, that floral garland with the braided hairstyle and that cake?! There are no words for how perfect they are!

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that skirt!! And that black velvet tea cake while I'm at it ;)

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!! I looooove this white skirt with flowers!!! Soooo nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!
If you follow me leave your blog link and I will follow back
kisses

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign