Saturday 24 May 2014

Wishlist // Denim & white shirt



pictures via // edited by me

Happy bank holiday weekend!
I am so happy this long anticipating weekend is finally here. 
It has been a hectic week for me involving projects, 
assignments and a friend visiting on Wednesday-showing him around London was not that bad, 
but considering I was very stressed 
you can tell I didn't enjoy much playing the tourist in my own city!

Blogging was not on the top of my list
but today I had a lovely lie in
and the first thing I got in mind when I finally got up
was to write about my latest fashion obsession-
which basically happens to be the outfit I am living in lately.

Denim and white!

So simple, so effortless yet so chic. It keeps me going from Monday to Friday 
and from morning's in the office until late evening drinks in the pub.
Timeless and a successful styling recipe- denim and white combination can never go wrong, can it?

Thanks for reading,
Joanne

4 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: great proposals .. We keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a great pair of jeans and a classic white shirt are one of these outfits that will never go out of style - pair with high heels and a red lipstick and it's such a perfect look to go from office to out.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these looks! so simple but so nice

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. classy, chic, timeless combination :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!
If you follow me leave your blog link and I will follow back
kisses

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign