Saturday 28 December 2013

London life #2


(find me on Instagram as @thelondoniangirl)

Hello lovely people,
Sorry it took me ages to do another 
London life post
but I got back home
to spend some quality time with family and friends,
so unplugged from all social media.
Here's a belated Christmas wish card I did for you
from some pictures I got with my camera from the streets
of central London.
Leicester square, China town, Oxford street and Seven dials in Covent Garden had a magnificent decoration.
All these lights made my heart sing and kept me company,
until I got my flight back home :)

Wish you all a fantastic new years eve and don't forget to check back for a new post!

Thanks for reading,
Joanne

2 comments:

  1. I bet the decoration in London is simply amazing! :)

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute photo collage there featuring the buzz and exciting things about London!

    Check out my outfit post featuring Breaking Rocks Clothing :)
    ALxx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!
If you follow me leave your blog link and I will follow back
kisses

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign