Monday 14 November 2011

Outfit post and my Etsy shop

 outfit details:
tights-Calzedonia
shoes-thrifted
blazer-Zara
dress-Bershka
bag-Morgan
vest-Bershka





Today I am delighted to announce you
 that our first family on-line store has been released.
 is and it is a family bussiness that me, my sister and mother will run.

Most of the items are hand knitted bags, beanies and headbands 
made with much love for special people like you. 
Make your orders for Christmas to treat youself, 
your friends and family with something unique. 
All items have low prices and affordable low cost shipping (and thats a promise)
Please have a look at the items we are selling 
and feel free to leave me a comment with your thoughts. 
Cant wait to read them all!

Jovanna

1 comment:

Thanks for your lovely comment!
If you follow me leave your blog link and I will follow back
kisses

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign